Hotels & Resorts
Training and Development
Dubai/United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Training and Development Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Training Manager
As a Training manager, you will be responsible for the training and professional development of hotel's employees. Their purpose is to make the most out of people's talents and help them develop to their full potential.
What is in it for you?
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your Experience And Skills Include:
- Responsible for managing the learning process within the Group.
- Ensures that all learning and development activities are completely aligned with the culture, values and strategy of the hotel.
- Monitors and analyzes staff training needs and oversee and implement all departmental training programs.
- Conduct the annual training needs analysis per department.
- Incorporate the hotel's training plan within the Business Plan of the hotel
- Coordinate with the department managers to help identify training opportunities for employees.
- Identify internal and external training resources and optimizes the budget
- Incorporate customer information as part of the strategy.
- Manage and implement all brand-training programs and deliver training sessions with educational methods adapted to adult learning styles.
- Develop and/or adapt training programs to meet day to day hotel needs (including lesson plans, participant materials, job aids, and user manuals)
- Provide training to support quality standards.
- Maximize learning by providing a creative and efficient environment in the delivery of training sessions
- Share responsibilities for the integration and orientation process of new hires.
- Maintain training calendar and manage the training budget.
- Measure the effectiveness of training and record the required reports.
- Monitor the departmental trainings and coordinate with departmental trainers for their monthly training plans and required training hours. Conduct the periodic meetings and refreshers of Train the Trainers to assist the trainers with their knowledge and training skills.
- Responsible to manage the Accorhotels Learning Management System for the property. (LMS)
- Responsible for achieving Hotel CSR targets by organizing the related activities.
- Assisting in Planet 21 program, responsible for Planet 21 Day yearly event. (Accor hotels sustainable development program).
- Work with head of departments in making sure that annual performance reviews have been done followed by the talent development program.
Your team and working environment:
- 3 years' experience in a comparable role in high end hospitality, ideally in luxury lifestyle
- Bachelors' Degree from college or university preferred
- Strong sourcing and interview skills and ability to select high-quality talent
- Advanced English level
- Advanced experience with instructional methods, team coaching and skill development
- Passion for excellence
- Innate sense of audacity and creativity
- Vibrant personality
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Adagio, Novotel and Movenpick JVT Dubai has 924 keys including sold units as well as 4 F&B outlets and contemporary Recreation center. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS