Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Digital Marketing Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For (vietnamese only) Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Yen Tu Destination
Yen Tu Destination - Uong Bi, Quang Ninh, Viet Nam
- Be in charge of overall Digital Marketing for Yen Tu Mountain as a destination and 2 resorts including Legacy Yên Tá» MGallery and Yên Tá» Village (Làng NÆ°Æ¡ng Yên Tá»).
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email marketing , social media and advertising campaigns.
- Plan online promotion (without payment) and paid advertising programs and campaigns, oversee statistics to track digital marketing performance including but not limited to budget, engagement and conversion KPI.
- Manage, develop and optimise fanpages/social media flat form for properties.
- Work closely with the content manager to develop content for digital marketing including messages, ideas for visual design (infographic, colleterals or video), post content and other programs.
- Be in charge of website development project for Yen Tu Mountain; develop landing pages and regularly update content and news for the website, microsite and landing pages; and improve to optmise user's experience.
- Conduct measurement, statistics to evaluate the performance and effectiveness of digital marketing activities to optimise advertising campaigns; compare actual results to objectives (ROIs, KPIs)
- Oversee guest and visitor's online interaction/behaviors to suggest proper strategy
- Effectively build up and manage customer database for message/email marketing campaigns
- Cooperate and give instruction and training to the operational team at site for effective use of social media channels to improve guest experience and direct sales; including developing professional and effective guest interaction and response procedure.
- To perform other job duties as assigned by the Head of Department and the Company's management.
- Having at least 2 year experience in a similar role (candidates who are strong with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, SEO/SEM, website development are preferable)
- Good command of English (speaking and writing for work communication purposes)
- Be able to create digital content and monitor/supervise content and visual quality
- Data and information processing and analysis
- Familiar with using tools to track and measure digital marketing performance
- Skills in using design softwares, video clip editing are an advance
- Team work spirit
- The role is based at Hanoi office however, the job requests to be based at Yen Tu at the beginning to understand the products and know the team
- The role requests traveling from Hanoi to Yen Tu (sometimes Ha Long) when necessary.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.