We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Training and Development
Location : Uong Bi/Vietnam
Level : Management
Posted : 12 Mar 2022
Job Role : Training and Development Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ63089
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-04-09
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Yen Tu Destination, Uong Bi City, Quang Ninh Province
- Responsible for analyzing, planning, designing, coordinating and conducting training needs and training programs for all employees based on demands in order to enhance the quality of services of employees as well as to improve the performance efficiency of staff including:
+ Creating L&D HR strategy
+ Develop annual hotel training plans (for both internal training such as: orientation training, compliance training, code of conduct, other soft skills and external training program) and prepare L&D reports to management
+ Performing as an internal trainer of HR to provide training to the staff about local regulations, internal labor rules and new staff Orientation
+ Oversee on the job training of new employees
+ Manage employees' personal training records; manage the knowledge and skills of the team. Making plan, evaluation, and report for the training program result
- Review training policies, procedures and practice and recommend improvement to management, hiring and training of department trainers.
- Develop and monitor the training budget
- In charge of employee development: work with the HODs to recognize the talents to build the talent pool. Follow up talent training program to develop them and ensure a stable labor capital for the Company's need for business.
- Counsel employees as needed in areas such as career planning, training & development etc.