82 rue Henri Farman, CS 20077, Issy-les-Moulineaux, France
We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Other Department
Location : Shaviyani, Maldives
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Dec 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ41
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2023-04-22
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi
• Ensure all relevant SOP's are adhered to, to ensure consistent levels of services are maintained at all times.
• Due to the nature of our business, to understand that work schedules and demands of the position may vary from time to time.
• To have knowledge of hotel/restaurant promotions/opening hours/services offered.
• To have knowledge of room types and locations within the hotel.
• Demonstrate a knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
• Reporting for duty on time and based on the daily schedule.
• Perform Villa Service Associate duties as and when required to the standards detailed in this job description.
• Butler service at Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi is offered in two different classifications as follow:
1. Dedicated Butler Service - extended to all premium (3 Bedroom) villas. A dedicated Butler will be responsible of one premium villa occupant/s from arrival until departure.
2. Shared Butler Service (Villa Service) - extended to all rooms except premium villas. Each Front of House Associate is expected to attend up to Eight (8) occupied villas.
• Villa Service Associate works from the moment their guest/s awakes until they retire for the evening.
• Welcome guests at the seaplane platform (or at the domestic airport where required) professionally and show a good first impression.
• Demonstrate safety briefing to the guests onboard, serve cold towel and drink, explain the journey, duration of the transfer and offer assistance.
• Be knowledgeable about your assigned guest and familiarize yourself prior to arrival with all related information including guest reservation correspondence and ensuring that all inclusions on the package are in place and accurate.
• Inspect all guest rooms prior to arrival to ensure everything is in order and place the welcome letter signed by a member of Senior Management Team along with any special amenities.
• Welcome guests and assist them with registration at the resort where required.
• Escort the guests to their villas and explain the resort facilities, Villa locations, operating hours of all outlets and Villa facilities accordingly.
• Offer unpacking or packing service to all arrival and departure guest and follow through according to Fairmont and Accor standards.
• Process guest check-in and check-out using Opera Property Management System (PMS), ensure that telephone line is in order for the arrival guest and closed upon departure.
• Be completely knowledgeable of all facilities and services offered at the resort.
• Have thorough knowledge of all excursions, Willow Stream facilities, dining facilities/options and activities available at the resort.
• Assist your guest/s with any bookings during their stay including spa, water sports and dining.
• Maximize the resort revenue by up-selling excursions, spa facilities, dining facilities, private dinners, room upgrades and etc. with efficiency and courteous up to Fairmont and Accor standards.
• Assist and organize any special events for your guest, i.e. on the occasion of birthday or anniversary.
• All In -Villa dining should be arranged and served by Front of House Associate for all Guests in their respective section (Villas).
• Ensure on daily basis that all guest bills are checked and adjusted where necessary.
• On the occasion of Villa moves, make sure that the room is prepared on time and keep your guest informed of any changes. Inspect the room prior to moving the guest. Ensure that Villa move is done correctly from Opera PMS (if necessary), do all necessary paper works and inform all relevant departments accordingly.
• Handle all daily guest communication, including message delivery etc. and ensure to meet your guest on regular basis even though they do not call or ask for assistance.
• Ensure guest liaison and regularly contact guests to resolve any queries that may arise.
• Handle guest complaints with proper manner, promptly and ensure corrective action for the best possible to satisfy our guests
• Handle complaints or queries with immediate action, speaking to the departments concerned with a thorough follow up to the guest.
• Assist Concierge with luggage service where required to minimize any delays in luggage service.
• Ensure that all expected departure guests have received their departure information accordingly and upon departure check out bill is handled professionally.
• Assist guest with check-out as well as payment procedures as per the resort standard.
• Escort guest to seaplane platform (or to the domestic airport where required) for their departure in a courteous manner and show a good last impression.
• Report any incident, complaint or suggestions made by the guests to superiors and update in daily guest experience report and/or update profile notes on OPERA accordingly
• Be familiar with daily movements and happenings, attend daily briefing and department meeting as required by Superior.
• Ensure close liaison with the Housekeeping and Food & Beverage department so that they are aware of VIP arrivals and any special requests, or past problem areas and to advise them of pre-allocated Villas and of any Villa transfers or matters, which concern them.
• Closely liaise with Reservations, Housekeeping and all other departments in order to create a clear line of communication throughout the Resort.
• Provide thorough handover to the Front of House team and other departmental representatives.
• Check and ensure that the batch for all Credit Card Machines are accurate, settle the machines and close cashier with all supporting documents before ending the shift
• Drop Daily Cash Collection with the Cashier report into Safe at Back Office
• For Night Shift Associates, ensure that all Night auditing procedures are followed and completed accurately
• Report any health & safety related issues, including accidents and near misses to the appropriate Head of Department immediately
• Update guest preferences and butler report in Opera PMS at the end of guest stay.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by your manager or his/her delegate from time to time.
Each premium villa (May include complimentary upgrades) will have a dedicated butler to look after the guests. Butler is expected to perform following additional tasks when assigned for premium villas;
o Serve all the meals in the restaurant (if necessary) for all premium villa guests.
o All In-villa dining should be arranged and served by Butler for all premium villa guests.
o Serve any private dining requests from premium villa guests.
o Escort the guests to all activities and serve the guest during the activity/excursion.
o Keep clean and tidy butler pantry all times. Clean any used crockeries/cutleries.
o Checking the Refiling of private bar according to guest preference.
Communicate with Housekeeping for service timing and make sure room is serviced while guest is out from the villa or minimum disturbance if the guest prefers to service while they are in the villa.
From time to time you may be asked to undertake duties that are not included in this job description. You should agree to undertake these duties as long as the request is reasonable and will not affect your health, safety or security. Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
• Know and applies Accor APACHE security and evacuation procedures (in case of fire, etc.)
• Ensures the safety of the people and property within the office
• Applies the ISO 9001/14001 quality certification requirements that impact his/her role
• Adhere and support Accor's commitments to the "Environment Charter" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc.) as well as Accor's Planet 21 Charter and Commitments as applicable to the role,
• Monitor and oversight of Quality performances of your respective departments and teams following set annual objectives
• Guest centricity
• Guest communication and service attitude
• Timely and attentive service attitude
• Being courteous and adherence to departmental SOP
Knowledge and Experience
• Minimum 2 - 3 years hotel experience with at least 1 year in similar role in luxury hotel
• Caring attitude and job knowledge.
• Previous public contact and/or cashiering experience
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees
• Serviced oriented with an eye for details
• Good team working skills and able to work effectively and contribute in a team
• Good presentation and influencing skills
• Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
• Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively
• Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
• Self-motivated and energetic
To be Dicussed