Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
31 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
VIP Host/Hostess Chico
Fairmont El San Juan Hotel VIP Host/Hostess ensures a unique experience to every guest by providing a personalized warm welcome, ensuring a flawless seating sequence and by a fond farewell that makes every guest feel appreciated and delighted.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Follow hotel standards for daily service based on the Forbes Five star standards.
- Lives and promotes Fairmont El San Juan Hotel philosophy of service excellence
- Follow standards for daily service based on the established VIP Chico Lounge procedures and standards
- Present an enchanting, professional and attractive image to further the overall theme of the property.
- Greet all Guests promptly and with a friendly and upbeat attitude. Using the guest name at least 3 times.
- Follows company standards of hospitality by making eye contact with every guest, smiling and offering a warm and friendly greeting.
- Be a brand advocate by providing Guests with accurate information regarding our venues, menus and pricing.
- Respond to Guest inquiries and requests in a courteous and polite manner.
- Anticipate Guest needs.
- Appear in uniform for all shifts and promotional activities, at or away from the Hotel.
- Follow established SOP's required by the position and Department.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Experience in VIP lounges, or high end private clubs
- Creates an environment that assures consistent guest satisfaction at a standard on par with a 5-Star Hotel Service
- Quality of service
- Ability to sell
- Ability to promote and represent brand
- Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays and special events
- Be able to carry up to 30 pounds and stand for entire shifts
- Food and Beverage experience in related field preferred Hospitality experience preferred.
- High School graduate Ability to speak English and Spanish
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS