We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Rach Gia/Vietnam
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Food & Beverage Waiter
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ10475
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
\uD835\uDC0F\uD835\uDC2B\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC26\uD835\uDC22\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC2B \uD835\uDC11\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC2C\uD835\uDC22\uD835\uDC1D\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC27\uD835\uDC1C\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC2C \uD835\uDC0F\uD835\uDC21\uD835\uDC2E \uD835\uDC10\uD835\uDC2E\uD835\uDC28\uD835\uDC1C \uD835\uDC04\uD835\uDC26\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC2B\uD835\uDC1A\uD835\uDC25\uD835\uDC1D \uD835\uDC01\uD835\uDC1A\uD835\uDC32
- Supports the Food and Beverage Service team by performing support duties including set up of functions, set up of food and beverage equipment, mini bar operations and assisting with the preparation of service.
- Assists with receiving and storage of goods.
- Cleans and maintains equipment and premises, maintains hygienic standards and procedures.
- Assists with the preparation of functions and service.
- Actively informs guests of product options and offering.
- Takes a diligent and pro-active approach to guest care and service at all times.
- At least 1 year of experience in related field
- College Degreeand above in Resort Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
- Food service experience with general knowledge of restaurant operations preferred.
- Fluent English speaking & writing.
- Pro-active, honest.
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen