Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Bali, Indonesia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Jul 2022
Job Role : Food & Beverage Waiter
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ46869
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-08
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
The Waiter / Waitress provides a smooth and faultless service in Restaurants/Bars for guests and potential guests, maximizing their dining experience using technical and individual social skills. Handle table reservations and effectively control the flow of guests. Provide a warm and friendly welcome. Following proper cashiering procedure.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring speedy, polite, guest friendly service at all times, aimed at providing elegant service to Raffles brand standards always in accordance with pre-agreed service sequences. Helping in hands on way when needed.
- To continually strive to maintain the loyalty of regular guests through the creation of innovative new promotion ideas.
- Explain menu, answers enquiries and makes suggestions regarding food, beverage and service to in-house/residence or villa guests.
- Takes orders and serves food and beverage to guest according to the established sequence and procedures.
- Regularly checking guest satisfaction
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of the Room service food menu &wine List and specialties.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience as Waiter/Waitress
- Good Knowledge in food and beverage
- Multiple language a plus
- Attention to detail in quality and guest-oriented
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively, open minded
About Raffles Bali:
Raffles Bali is an oasis of emotional wellbeing inspired by a spirit of generosity, inviting you to rediscover the person in front of you - your loved one, or yourself. Through private experiences in luxurious tropical villas and secluded spaces in natural, harmonious environment, through personalized wellness journeys of relaxation, rejuvenation, and mindfulness, seeking to reinvigorate your mind, body and spirit and through enchanting Balinese cultural journeys curated to awaken meaningful experiences, inspiring you to a deeper understanding of culture, of priorities, and of self.
Located in Jimbaran, southeast part of Bali, the resort is perched on a hill offering unparalleled views of the ocean with direct access to the beach. The generosity of space in every Villa, the magnificent views over the Jimbaran bay sunsets and fast access to the airport (25 mins) makes Raffles Bali your preferred destination.
Raffles Bali offers 32 generous in space villas with unobstructed ocean views to enjoy the sunset of jimbaran and biggest pools in each villa. There will be 29 one-bedroom villas, 2 two-bedroom villas, and a presidential Villa. The other facilities will comprise of 2 restaurants, 2 Bars and a Raffles SPA.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/