Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Bristol/United Kingdom
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Food & Beverage Waiter
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ37382
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Ibis Bristol Temple Meads
We would love to have, as part of our team, someone who enjoys delivering a Great Customer Experience at all times and who is able to operate with a high level of autonomy.
You will be taking care of the food and drinks orders as well as preparing them in our restaurant and bar, promote the F&B offers and always with a big smile in order to give the best service.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who radiates positive vibes, has got a great smile, a can-do attitude and enjoys the buzz of being busy!
We believe that every person is unique and we love you to be you! To us, it's important that you enjoy your time at the hotel; we make sure you feel welcome, valued and are given every opportunity to grow, both professionally and personally.
If you believe that this is you, then we would love to hear from you!
A good level of English is essential and flexibility is required as there will be a combination weekday and weekend shifts.
Besides working daily with this amazing team :-) your benefits will include:
- You will be entitled to 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata) in each full holiday year, including Bank Holidays
- Staff meals offered at the hotel
- Enjoy the Benefits of Bienvenue Card from day one - including discount accommodation, FREE bonus breaks, and discounts on the Eurostar and car hire
- Planned and structured induction training
- Opportunities for cross training to other departments
- Career opportunities across a network of international brands which are part of the Accor family including Sofitel, Fairmont, Swisshotel and Raffles