Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Waiter
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Waiter- Waitress (Jordanians only due to governmental restrictions)
MÃ¶venpick Dead Sea
Under the guidance and supervision of the Restaurant Manager, and within the limits of the established Accor policies and OSM (Operational Standards Manual), his/her responsibilities are to provide efficient, personalized, courteous and punctual service and to practice up-selling techniques. To work with a team spirit and to ensure that each guest leaves the Outlet fully satisfied and with the wish to return back .
What you will be doing:
What is in it for you?
- During the set-up of the outlet, she/he must check the cleaning and the quality of all equipment, glassware, cutlery, chinaware, napkins etc.
- After the set-up and before the arrival of the customers, and also during a new set-up within the service time, she/he must check the quality of the set-up and be sure that the outlet or the table has a nice and warm appearance.
- Coordinates with the Supervisor and Captain Waiter to plan and conduct skills training constantly.
- Attends the communication meetings of her/his Outlet.
- Personally supervises the end of day closing of the service area and makes sure that all equipment are in appropriate place and nothing is left around, which can be hazardous.
- At the end of the shift or the day, she/he has to communicate all information that the next shift or the supervisor has to know for a well running of the operations.
Your experience and skills include:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Discounted Food & Beverage
Apart from technical expertise, a Waiter/Waitress needs a caring and compassionate nature to provide the guest with the necessary care and a genuine concern. A successful Waiter/Waitress candidate will have various prerequisite skills and qualifications that typically include:
Your team and working environment:
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with guests, their families and other professionals
- Good teamwork skills, collaborating with other professionals
- Excellent verbal communicating skills to clearly share information with guests and fellow Heartists
- Strong active listening skills to accurately understand guests' requests
We are Dream Makers and committed to creating memorable moments for our guests and colleagues inspired by our authentic warmth and essence of generosity Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit: https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS