Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Sutton, United Kingdom
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Weekend Night Auditor
We are recruiting for a part time night team member to add to our team. working mainly weekends and additional cover if needed to cover holidays. 16-24 hours per week. Hours will be 11pm-7am and you will be responsible for looking after this 159 bedroom hotel. This is a combo property with 99 ibis bedrooms and 59 Adagio apartments with a bar and restaurant on the first floor.
What is in it for you:
- A great shift pattern making sure that you have a great work / life balance.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Greet, check-in, respond to requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service.
- Running night audit to close the end of day financials
- Serving Food & Drinks to any hotel residents after 11pm
- Preparing for front of house team the arrivals information for the following day
- Answering any e mail / telephone enquiries that come through during your shift
- Ensuring the hotel is safe & secure by following all safety procedures throughout your shift and recording them
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience.
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest's stay through up-selling.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset.
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system.
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus.
Your team and working environment:
- You will be part of a team of approximately 15, all team members will be multi skilled and able to work across front of house and food & beverage and will also have in depth knowledge of both the ibis & adagio brands
- Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/