Hotels & Resorts
Scottsdale, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Welcome Gate Ambassador
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Welcome Gate Ambassador
At the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, every guest interaction is an opportunity to create a lasting memory. As a Welcome Gate Ambassador, you will do more than welcome our guests to the resort- you will be an ambassador for your hotel, your city and our exceptional guest experience.
What's in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Free meals at our on-Site employee restaurant
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Great Medical and Dental benefits, 401K, Direct Deposit etc.
- Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in addition to national promotion opportunities. The sky is the limit!
Your experience and skills include
- Be the first impression of the hotel! Greet all incoming guests as they arrive to resort to help kick off their stay.
- Communicating directly with Guest Services on who is arriving at the resort to create a seamless arrival experience for the guest
- Proudly be an ambassador of the property and brand, promoting our facilities
- Be knowledgeable with the resort grounds in assisting guests with any information they may need as they arrive
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Service focused personality is essential; customer service experience is an asset Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Being able to stand for long periods of time
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelines.
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS