Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Welcomer (GSA)
Pullman Bangkok Hotel G
- Performs Front Office, Reception and Information operations, applying the organizational structure defined by the Front Office Manager.
- Forms the link and interfaces between the hotel's different departments and various points of reception. Is mobile.
- Takes care of guests from their arrival through to their departure. Contributes to guest satisfaction at all times by providing high quality services throughout their stay.
- Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management or related field.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Front Office
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good personality
- Team spirit & Enthusiastic
- Good listening skills and ability to anticipate
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.