Hotels & Resorts
Abu Dhabi/United Arab Emirates UAE
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Wellness Instructor
RIXOS RIXOS ABU DHABI MARINA
Ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our Entertainment department working alongside a fantastic team.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
As a Wellness Instructor your role will include such as:
Your experience and skills include:
- Develop, plan, organize, implement, and evaluate a variety of community services and sport academy programs, including special sport events and contract services.
- Establish schedules and methods for providing wellness services; identify resource needs.
- Participate in the development of goals and objectives as well as policies and procedures; make recommendations for changes and improvements to existing standards, policies, and procedures; participate in the implementation of approved policies and procedures; monitor work activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Identify guest needs and recommend appropriate programs related to area of assignment.
- Prepare periodic reports; maintain files and records.
- Maintain and design the online entertainment registration program.
- Serve as staff liaison on various community related committees and subcommittees as assigned by the department director.
- Prepare purchase requisitions; order supplies and materials. Recommendations; monitor expenditures.
- Respond to complaints and requests for information.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- With minimum 3 years experience in similar role
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Should be able to communicate well in English
- Ability to mentor and develop teams
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS