Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Wine Sommelier, Skai
Swiss\u00F4tel The Stamford
ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
Ranked 7 th in Top 10 most attractive employers in Singapore - Randstad Employer Brand Research 2018
Come and join our team at RC Hotels! An exciting and fulfilling career awaits!
We are searching for a passionate individual to work in our two NEWLY REFURBISHED hotels with 2030 guest rooms. Seated conveniently right above City Hall MRT station, we are located within Raffles City Shopping Centre. It is never a dull day within the hotel complex which consists of 13 Food and Beverage establishments, one of Asia's largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa and the cutting edge event and function space, Raffles City Convention Centre.
We believe the finest hospitality experience begins with our colleagues. It is our mission to provide everyone with equal opportunities for growth and success.
Hand in hand with our global team, we strive to provide a safe and dynamic working environment for all.
Be a part of something big, we will love to hear from you!
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- Work with Chef and outlet manager on menu promotion and wine pairing selection
- Work with suppliers and F&B promotion/Purchasing department to obtain best price products and introduce right wines to suit outlets need or promotion base on guest feedback or menu offering
- Check wine storage areas for proper supplies, organization and cleanliness. Rectify any cleanliness/organization deficiencies
- Maintain par levels for wine stock, supplies and equipment. Complete requisitions to replenish shortages or additional items needed for the anticipated business
- Review sales of previous day and conduct requisition of items required for business
- Ensure wine orders are received correctly, properly stored/recorded and kept secured
- Ensure that the wine lists are updated, available and in good condition for each meal period
- Check the wine stands, decanters, linen, ensuring agreement to standards and cleanliness of wine cellar
- Recommend suitable wine for guests to enhance their dining experience and ensure the compliance of LQA standards and delivery of Service Promise
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Minimum WSET Level 2 and above
- Experience in similar size/style of 5* hotel
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Evidence of Leadership / People management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and independently
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.