Academic City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Best Western Plus Dubai Academic City is a three star hotel situated in the heart of the city. The property is conveniently located among academic hub and popular attractions making if the perfect destination of choice for business and leisure. The 125 rooms are decorated in contemporary decor style and are designed to accommodate your every need.
Best Western Plus offers guests a sophisticated and chic destination with all necessities for a comfortable and relaxing stay. A truly superior service with a personal touch and the willingness to always go the extra mile guarantee you are left with unforgettable memories evert time you visit.
Best Western® Hotels & Resorts offers a global network of hotels in nearly 100 plus countries and territories worldwide. From our traditional hotel brands, to our extended stay or unique boutique and upscale options, there is something to complement your travel needs around the world. Best Western Plus: Best Western Plus® goes beyond the expected, offering everything from well-appointed guest rooms to upgraded amenities. Connecting you to Best Western Rewards®, our award-winning loyalty program, we are committed to delivering the highest degree of hospitality and unmatched value — around the block and around the world.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Level : Management
Re-posted : 09 Mar 2023
Job Role : Front Office Manager
Recruiter : Best Western Plus Hotel Academic City
Job Ref : HOZ770
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Full Time
Validate Through : 2023-04-06
Salary Range (monthly): AED 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: As per company standard
• To oversee the Front Office operations, including the Reception, CID, Bell Desk, Concierge, Club Millesime, Guest Relations, Business Center, Airport Representatives, Drivers and Valet Parking, and to personally supervise the above in the involved supervisor’s absence, ensuring that the hotel standards and procedures are fully known and followed.
• To ensure appropriate stock level for the smooth run of the Front Office operations and to approve requisitions accordingly.
• To ensure that all guests receive a warm welcome and that they enjoy their stay being offered the finest personal service.
• To be fully aware of and to report all guest comments or complaints.
• To ensure that Guest History records are accurately maintained and all recurring guests are pre-registered.
• To ensure proper completion of all CID and local government requirements concerning hotel guests and files.
• To implement and control the Focus and other financial and audit procedures.
• To be aware of all VIPs visiting or staying in the hotel.
• To prepare forecasts and statistics
• To ensure that all team members are aware of the outlet timings and promote the internal activities and events
• To be updated with the competitors’ offerings and rates
• To liaise with Housekeeping Department on the scheduling of rooms for maintenance programs.
• To liaise closely with the Sales and Reservations on rate management
• To conduct a daily line up briefing with the Front Office supervisors to recapitulate tasks and activity.
• To assist the Director of Rooms in fulfilling administrative responsibilities and monitoring activities.
-Candidate should preferably have previous experience in a similar role with reputed hospitality organizations.
-Good English communication skills
-Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow
-Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
-Please apply online with your CV urgently.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Very poor app i cant go to right place when i trying its getting stucks on one place please can you fixed this app