We’re looking for a Night Auditor to assist guests with their overnight requests and balance accounts from the day shift.
Night Auditor responsibilities include checking in guests, handling their requests and taking reservations. The Night Auditor also reconciles all accounts, processes invoices and prepares paychecks.
Ultimately, you will provide excellent customer service to guests and keep the front desk and accounting operations running smoothly.
- Check-in guests, answer phones and take reservations
- Respond to guest complaints, requests and emergencies
- Process invoices, post checks to vendors and distribute employee checks
- Reconcile accounts
- Balance the cash drawer and log receipts
- Investigate and resolve out-of-balance accounts
- Keep accurate financial records and ledgers
- Help prepare for forecasts and audits
- Proven experience as a Night Auditor or in a similar role, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Experience with accounting and facilities management software
- Excellent math skills
- An eye for detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- The ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work overnight
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.