We are looking for a General Cashier to join our Finance team. The candidate should have relevant experience preferably in the GCC and the ability to fulfill the following core responsibilities:
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- To reconcile his house fund on a daily basis.
- To keep his safe neat and tidy.
- To open the Front Office safe depository, every morning, in the presence of a designated Accounts employee and Front Office Manager/Night Manager, and collects the deposit envelopes, which are checked against the deposit sheet.
- To report immediately any envelope missing to the Financial Controller.
- To check each item in the envelope against the enclosed list, and any differences should be listed in the over/short column provided on the deposited sheet.
- To report immediately any discrepancies to the income auditor and financial controller.
- The total collection should be tallied with the deposit sheet.
- To liaise with the money exchange company, and exchange all foreign currency with the local currency.
- To prepare the bank deposit slips for cash and cheques.
- To deposit all cash and cheques in the company’s bank account before 11am.
- To prepare the general cashier’s report and forward the same to the Income Auditor.
- To provide change to Front Office and Outlet Cashiers.
- To pay petty cash expenses after verifying the approved petty cash vouchers, and supporting documents.
Candidate should preferably have previous experience in a similar role with reputed hospitality organizations.
Good English communication skills
Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.