Human Resources Coordinator is primarily responsible for the proactive planning and implementation of the day-to-day administration tasks of the Human Resources division and related projects while ensuring an exceptional team member experience.
You will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead the Payroll process by creating new profiles on HRMS, checking the attendance, checking the payroll inputs while adhering to the approval metrics.
- Handle the onboarding process; ticket booking, transportation request, fingerprints registration, new hire request, issuing locker keys, name tags, bank card application, bank card application, and scanning team members' documents.
- Creating and maintaining a confidential filling system for team member's files, records and documents, and ensure its adherence with the company's standards
- Coordinating the leavers' process in HRMS; raising separations, deactivating bank cards if applicable, cancelling medical insurance and filing of the clearance documents including exit interview.
- Responsible for enrolling new Joiners on Time Attendance Machine.
- Follow up on the medical & life insurance process.
- Handle team member's various letters requests includes but not limited to: NOC, bank, embassy and employment letter.
- Ensure that promotion and status change letters are given to the team members on time and copies are retained in the files while ensuring that the system is upto date.
- Request and coordinate for HR supplies and any other necessary supplies requested through Birchstreet.
- Maintain and submit HR attendance monthly and raising team's leaves on Edocs.
- Assist the HR team in the day-to-day operation of the department as required.
- Assist with other Human Resources functions and tasks as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role in Human Resources in a luxury hotel in UAE.
- Advanced knowledge of payroll systems and recruitment.
- A degree in Human Resources or similar.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Committed to delivering a high level of team member experience.
- Proficient at an advanced level with MS Office and computers and relevant programs.