DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To carry out professional spa body treatments with a variety of techniques according to the set Standard Operating Procedure and protocol.
- To perform massages & treatment within the Spa premises.
- To greet and welcome guest coming in the spa in a warm and professional manner.
- To assist guest with all their request and queries concerning treatments and Spa services.
- To maintain the highest levels of hygiene in cabin at all times.
- To ensure cabin is maintained in an impeccable state and all equipment are kept clean and in good condition at all times.
- To ensure products in cabin are kept in a neat & tidy way and all containers are cleaned regularly.
- To ensure the grooming and personal hygiene is as per hotel grooming standard and reflects a professional image at all times.
- To participate in all training according to the calendar
- To perform miscellaneous task during downtime such as stocking, tidy up cabins.
- To ensure a permanent & active promotion of spa services and participates fully in any event to promote spa activities
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Spa Therapist
- Knowledge of: Facial Massage, Body Treatment.
- Well-Groomed and good appearance
- Communicate effectively in English & French
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Positive Attitude
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.