Dusit International was founded in 1948 by Honorary Chairperson Thanpuying Chanut Piyaoui, whose ﬁrst hotel was the Princess on Bangkok’s Charoenkrung Road. Today the company is a leader in hotel management and hospitality education and comprises a unique international portfolio of distinctive hotels and resorts operating under four brands: Dusit Thani, dusitD2, Dusit Princess and Dusit Devarana. ASAI Hotels, an affordable lifestyle brand aimed at millennial-minded travellers, is set to open its first property early next year.Dusit International currently operates 33 properties worldwide and has over 50 confirmed projects in the pipeline in key destinations such as Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Indonesia, Kenya, Myanmar, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, UAE, and Vietnam.The company also operates the signature Devarana Spa and has a fast-growing Education Division. The latter, established in 1993, comprises Dusit Thani College, which offers vocational and postgraduate hospitality degrees at campuses in Bangkok and Pattaya; and Le Cordon Bleu Dusit Culinary School.
Industry : Other Industry
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Thailand/Thailand
Level : Management
Posted : 08 Dec 2021
Job Role : Accountant
Recruiter : Dusit International
Job Ref : HOZ73567
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 05 Jan 2022
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Summary and Responsibilities
Main duties are to prepare financial reports and analysis required by the management. Manage the designated accounting sections to perform effectively and according to company's standards and policies. Perform direct supervision of key accounting activities. Perform the reconciliations of statement and accounts. Verify documents evidencing disbursement of funds.
1. Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Accounting
2. Minimum of 5-7 years in accounting management experience in a similar capacity, preferably in a 5 star class environment
3. Knowledgeable and proven experience in accounting from hotel/ residential project, or hospitality industry is highly regarded.
4. Have good communication skills in written and spoken English
5. Have a positive attitude toward challenges and the drive to excel
6. Posses professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal