Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Human Resources
Location : Thailand, Thailand
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 21 Feb 2024
Job Role : HR Executive
Recruiter : Dusit International
Job Ref : HOZ4246
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2024-03-20
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Summary and Responsibilities
- Assist to promote employee satisfaction, ensures compliance with local and federal employment and labor laws, and maintains the highest level of standards in the midscale lifestyle environment. Making ASAI the happiest place to work with.- Assist in designing and conducting the training courses. Coordinate with other parties to execute in-house courses. Liaise with Department Heads regarding the compulsory training for their staff. Prepare relevant training records and reports. Coordinate the additional training programs as assigned.
- A bachelor- s degree in human resources management, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Have a strong knowledge of all HR functions.
- Practical experience in HR administrative function at least 5 years. Exposure in the hospitality business is desirable.
- At least 2-3 years of previous hotel experience in any key functions. Exposure to training function or ability to conduct, lead a training class is essential.
- Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken.
- Computer literate
- Possess professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills.