319 Chamchuri Square Building, 29th Floor Phayathai Road, Bangkok, Thailand
Dusit International was founded in 1948 by Honorary Chairperson Thanpuying Chanut Piyaoui, whose ﬁrst hotel was the Princess on Bangkok’s Charoenkrung Road. Today the company is a leader in hotel management and hospitality education and comprises a unique international portfolio of distinctive hotels and resorts operating under four brands: Dusit Thani, dusitD2, Dusit Princess and Dusit Devarana. ASAI Hotels, an affordable lifestyle brand aimed at millennial-minded travellers, is set to open its first property early next year.Dusit International currently operates 33 properties worldwide and has over 50 confirmed projects in the pipeline in key destinations such as Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Indonesia, Kenya, Myanmar, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, UAE, and Vietnam.The company also operates the signature Devarana Spa and has a fast-growing Education Division. The latter, established in 1993, comprises Dusit Thani College, which offers vocational and postgraduate hospitality degrees at campuses in Bangkok and Pattaya; and Le Cordon Bleu Dusit Culinary School.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Egypt, Egypt
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 15 Aug 2022
Job Role : Pastry Chef
Recruiter : Dusit International
Job Ref : HOZ13670
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2023-06-27
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Summary and Responsibilities
Responsible for the quality of all pastry prepared in the kitchen under supervision, to ensure that the set food and pastry standards are maintained and improved. Check constantly for its taste, temperature and visual appearance. Supervise all pastry & bakery staff. Planning of pastry stock in accordance with the volume of business. Coordinate with the Executive Chef regarding all the pastry purchases for the outlet and bakery. Oversee and coordinate the cleaning of all pastry department, preparation areas.
1. An experienced pastry chef graduated from a well known culinary institution is highly desirable
2. Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in pastry cooking, preferably in a 5 star class environment
3. Solid managerial experience and knowledge in kitchen operation. This includes the knowledge required for management of people, complex problems, food and beverage management and food sanitation.
4. Have excellent English communication skills both in written and spoken
5. Computer literate
6. Posses professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
7. French nationality
David Jr Isla
Hello are you looking for filipino workers as room attendant?