319 Chamchuri Square Building, 29th Floor Phayathai Road, Bangkok, Thailand
Dusit International was founded in 1948 by Honorary Chairperson Thanpuying Chanut Piyaoui, whose ﬁrst hotel was the Princess on Bangkok’s Charoenkrung Road. Today the company is a leader in hotel management and hospitality education and comprises a unique international portfolio of distinctive hotels and resorts operating under four brands: Dusit Thani, dusitD2, Dusit Princess and Dusit Devarana. ASAI Hotels, an affordable lifestyle brand aimed at millennial-minded travellers, is set to open its first property early next year.Dusit International currently operates 33 properties worldwide and has over 50 confirmed projects in the pipeline in key destinations such as Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Indonesia, Kenya, Myanmar, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, UAE, and Vietnam.The company also operates the signature Devarana Spa and has a fast-growing Education Division. The latter, established in 1993, comprises Dusit Thani College, which offers vocational and postgraduate hospitality degrees at campuses in Bangkok and Pattaya; and Le Cordon Bleu Dusit Culinary School.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : UAE, United Arab Emirates UAE
Level : Management
Posted : 28 Jul 2022
Job Role : Asst. Restaurant Manager
Recruiter : Dusit International
Job Ref : HOZ67781
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2023-04-20
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Summary and Responsibilities
1. Hire, train, and supervise restaurant employees.
2. Schedule staff to ensure appropriate staffing.
3. Track stock levels of supplies and equipment; forecast needs and oversee ordering as necessary.
4. Take ownership of budgets and cost control methods to minimize expenses.
5. Monitor and manage guest feedback from review sites.
6. Address customer needs, comments, and complaints.
7. Adhere to and enforce employee compliance with health, safety, and sanitation standards.
8. Ensure all employees are working within outlined operating standards.
1. Minimum of 1-2 years of previous experience in same role
2. Good knowledge in the Food & Beverage products and high end service levels
3. Working knowledge of Asian cuisines
4. Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken
5. Computer literate
6. Organized with strong planning, good communication and interpersonal skills
7. Female applicants preferred
David Jr Isla
Hello are you looking for filipino workers as room attendant?