A Guest Service Agent provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
Main Job Duties & Responsibilities
● Greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcomed.
● Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
● Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
● Coordinating with bell service and staff management.
● Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
● Responsible for cash inventory, cashing cheques and bills of exchange in foreign currencies for hotel guest in accordance with the credit policy
● Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed
● Being a source of information to guests on various matters such as transport and restaurant advice.
● Administer all guest complain and resolve all issues appropriately and within time limit.
● Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
● Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm and engaging service
● Experience in Reception or in a guest service type of role
● Computer literate
● Knowledge in Protel System
● Fluent in English, other languages will be an advantage
● Positive attitude
● Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
● Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a Guest
● Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
● Exceptional interpersonal skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Patience and good listening skills
Education & Experience:
● Bachelor's Degree
● 2+ years customer service experience
● Certificate or diploma in hospitality advantageous
● Conflict resolution experience
● CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY ●