To fulfil the FIVE HOTEL Ideology with the knowledge, skills and attitude that contributes to create a unique environment, which will always deliver great experience that, our colleagues and guests will never forget.
To provide friendly, efficient service to guests according to company policies, procedures, programs, and performance standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide superior guest experience.
- Does not leave the area of work without notifying the Team Leader / Manager.
- Performs all side duties established by the Team Leader / Manager.
- Familiarizes oneself with food and menu terminology.
- Follows the set service standards while serving the guest.
- Upsell Food and Beverage without being pushy
- Arrives for each shift on time and in full uniform.
- Follows all hygiene standards set in the company hygiene manual.
- Ensure orders are thoroughly checked before serving to the guest.
- Adhere to sanitation, safety and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Process guest bills efficiently and correctly.
- Flexible with varying schedules to reflect business needs.
- Must have knowledge of food & beverage preparation and service
- Ensures that house rules are followed.
- Strictly adheres to the Hotel’s Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
- Performs all other tasks as requested by management.
- Follows the Hotel policies and procedures and all Hotels Food & Beverage Standards.
- Ability to communicate with both employees and guests.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment
- Well organized.
- Possess vibrant attitude and amicable personality
- A desire to help out where needed and work as part of a team
- Passion for providing extraordinary service
Server top skills & proficiencies:
- Customer Service & People Skills
- High Energy
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.