To fulfil the FIVE HOTEL Ideology with the knowledge, skills and attitude that contributes to create a unique environment, which will always deliver great experience that, our colleagues and guests will never forget.
Responsible for providing and exceeding customer expectations through a high quality and standard of service in our F&B outlets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains complete knowledge of the features, services, rates and promotions at the restaurant and at the hotel.
- Engaging with guests to ensure they're happy with service.
- Act as escort for VIP guests in the outlet and provide personalized attention
- Keeps track of each table (ie. If guests are on starter, main course, or dessert) and has a good idea when the table will be available again.
- Collects guest information (name, email, nationality, area of living) in order to maintain a guest database and nationality mix.
- Has knowledge of each reservation and makes necessary arrangements for special requests, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Actively sells other outlets if restaurant is fully booked.
- Greets guests in a warm, friendly manner, escorts them to tables, and provides menus.
- Maintains the highest standard of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards clients and colleagues.
- Must be presentable and have good personal hygiene at all times
- Develops strong, productive, professional relationships with guests.
- Checks tables as per reservations.
- Tend to special Guest needs and requests
- To pay attention to client comments and suggestions, immediately take all required corrective measures and send remarks to Restaurant Manager
- To follow Restaurant Manager or Asst. Restaurant Manager instruction concerning control of costs, personal expenses and charges.
- Must be able to read menu
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to Guests, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance
- Must be able to clearly communicate Guests’ needs to Colleagues, Managers, etc.
- Must be able to hear well in a loud environment in order to answer telephone and respond to Guest requests
- Possess vibrant attitude and amicable personality
- A desire to help out where needed and work as part of a team
- Passion for providing extraordinary service
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- An appetite for learning
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- 6 months experience in a full-service restaurant preferred
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive
- Must be able to assist Guests and possess great Guest relations skills
- Ability to stand/walk and stay focused and alert for extended periods of time
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to effectively communicate on the telephone
- Ability to work flawlessly and effortless under stress and pressure
Host/Hostess top skills & proficiencies:
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- High Energy
- Attention to Detail
- Verbal Communication
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.