To fulfil the FIVE Ideology with the knowledge, skills and attitude that contributes to create a unique environment, which will always deliver great experience that, our colleagues and guests will never forget.
This position will support the product requirements and site management as it relates to the development, launch, and day-to-day e-Commerce operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in administering the Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Ensures all correspondence addressed to human resources are responded to/acted on within established time frames.
- Prepare monthly reports, announcements and other communications
- Establishes and maintains an organized filing system for records, reports and documents
- Prepares the probation evaluation tracking and coordinated with all departments the completion in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Facilitate and coordinate Performance Management across the hotel
- Support recruitment of activities
- Ensure a seamless on boarding process for team members
- Play a pivotal role in creating the Colleague Journey
- Regularly observes employee cafeteria meal quality and sanitation/hygiene practices of staff and gives immediate feedback to appropriate individuals to ensure maintenance of highest standards.
- Ensure Communication plan is active & updated and deliverable are being met
- Drive employee engagement activities
- Managing monthly cutoff date for payroll and data management for Payroll processing
- We would be happy to get applications from HR generalists who have a passion for Business Partnering
- Has worked in the hospitality sector
- Knowledge of UAE Labor Law
- Excellent communication & analytical skills required
- Previous experience in Human Resources Management
- Analytical and problem solving Skills
- Demonstrates a team work approach and leadership qualities
Top skills & proficiencies:
- Detail oriented
- Proven self-starter
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Technical competency
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.