Main Duties andresponsibilities:
• Ensures the deliveryof brand promise and provides exceptional guest service at all times.
• Provides excellentservice to guests and internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
• Handles all guestand internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficientmanner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• Maintains positiveguest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Establishes arapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships.
• Ensures that brandstandards have been implemented.
• Responds to theresults of the brand standard Audit and ensures that the relevant changes areimplemented.
• Works closely withother employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overallsuccess of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
• Works in asupportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of \"We workthrough Teams\".
• Fully conversantwith all aspects of the Micros System.
• Takes orders fromguests and repeats the orders before ending the telephone conversation.
• Ensures all ordersare properly taken as requested.
• Delivers order toguest room in a prompt and timely manner if required.
• Strictly adheres tothe hotel policies and procedures especially entering guest rooms.
• Ensures no entry toany guest room with \"Do-Not-Disturb\" sign.
• Collects cutleryfrom guest room or corridor as soon as being informed.
• Presents bill andcollects payment upon delivering the food.
• Performs thefunction of cashier as required.
• Verifies cashreceived ensuring only genuine money been collected.
• Verifies all creditcards presented by guest before to validate the card.
• Maintains par stocksof all equipment and guest supplies as required.
• Strictly adheres toall policies and procedures issued by the Finance with regard to cashiering andcash handling.
• Have a thoroughknowledge and understanding of all Food and Beverage items in the menu and theability to recommend Food and Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
• Works in asupportive and flexible manner with other departments in line with our purpose.
• Support the hotelstarget for NPS and customer service.
• Ensure that thedefined ISO standards are followed while on duty.
Supportthe implementation of our purpose, demonstrating and reinforcing Hyatt\'svalues, Hyatt regency guiding principle and leadership profile.
• Attends andcontributes to all training sessions and meetings as required.
• Exercisesresponsible behaviour at all times and positively representing the hotel teamand Hyatt International.
• Maintains strong,professional relationship with the relevant representatives from competitorhotels, business partners and other organisations.
• Reads the hotel\'sEmployee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel\'s rulesand regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating tocomputer resources, fire, hygiene, health and safety.
• Ensures highstandards of personal grooming and hygiene standard.
• Responds to changesin the Food and Beverage function as dictated by the industry, company andhotel.
• Carries out anyother reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.