Seattle, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Andare Kitchen & Bar | Bartender (Benefits Includes $91/month for Medical after 30 Days!)
Join us for an incredible opportunity to be a part of our Andare Kitchen & Bar as an Andare Bartender. The Andare Bartender will support " A Seattle Collection ", a multi-property cluster comprised of Grand Hyatt Seattle, Hyatt at Olive 8 and Hyatt Regency Seattle.
Andare Kitchen & Bar delivers our guests a quick and efficient Italian-themed dining experience, while providing an environment that is upscale yet casual.
Andare Bartenders are responsible for providing libations and offering customized recommendations. The right person should be familiar with the latest in mixology, bar equipment, and sanitation standards, with a focus on maintaining an attractive bar. This position offers opportunity for casual conversation, creativity and allows for building on ones style and previous bartending experiences. Preferred candidates will have understanding of state and local serving guidelines.
Benefits & Perks:
As a colleague, we have you covered with awesome benefits and perks! Some of those include:
- Medical insurance for you and your dependents for less than $95 per month
- Dental Insurance
- Free Uniforms and Cleaning of your Uniform
- Paid Vacation, sick leave and 2 float days
- Paid Family Bonding Time
- Adoption Assistance
- Discounted parking
- Discounted Rooms at any participating Hyatt location starting on your first day of employment
- Up to 12 complimentary rooms at any participating Hyatt location after 1 year of service
- Free colleague meals during shift
When applying for a position working at a Hyatt hotel, you are pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and attentive colleague who have a passion for providing efficient service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to open over 800 properties worldwide.
Hedreen Hotel Employer LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.Qualifications
- True desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight
- Must have open availability including weekends, holidays, morning/afternoon/evenings
- Previous restaurant experience or previous customer service experience preferred