Our foundation in family goes back to 1957, when entrepreneur Jay Pritzker purchased the original Hyatt House motel. Pritzker and his brother, Donald, worked to grow the Hyatt brand, powered by their belief in the importance of family and care. As of March 31, 2020, Hyatt is a global hospitality company with 20 premier brands and more than 900 hotel, all-inclusive, and wellness resort properties in over 65 countries across six continents.With more than 127,000 colleagues across 65 countries, we embrace all cultures, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, ages, abilities, perspectives, and ways of thinking. Our culture is one that empowers every individual to be his or her best, and such authentic connection inspires the way we care for each other and for our guests.Be a part of something bigger. Enjoy life every day. Make a difference in the lives of those around you. Love where you work. Join a company that values respect, integrity, humility, empathy, creativity, and fun. With careers spanning the globe, your perfect opportunity awaits. Discover why Hyatt is consistently ranked one of the world’s best places to work.
Industry : Other Industry
Department : General Management
Location : Majorda/India
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 12 May 2022
Job Role : Director of Events
Recruiter : Hyatt Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ15716
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-06-09
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
* He/Shewill be responsible forthe efficient running ofthe department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies andbrand standards, whilst meetingemployee, guest and owner expectations.
* Assistant Director of Eventsis responsible to ensure the smooth and efficient functioning of the Events department, covering both the catering sales as well as convention services functions of the hotel.
* Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
* Minimum 3-4years work experience as Events Manager or minimum 1 year experience as Assistant Director of Events.
* Required good communication, operational, administrative, sales and interpersonal skills.