Job Description For Assistant Executive Housekeeping Manager- $2,000 INCENTIVE!
- $500 on first check!
- $500 After 90 days!
- $1,000 After 6 months!
Work at Encinita's hottest new resort, Alila Marea Beach Resort Encinitas! A defining and iconic beachfront resort located in North County, San Diego, Alila Marea is just 28 miles north of San Diego International Airport. The vibe here is refreshingly unpretentious, artsy and chill, and a place where the local residents take a balanced, holistic approach to the good life.
True to Alila's pillars of conscious travel, VAGA Restaurant & Bar offers a menu of modern creations that celebrates the finest local and sustainably sourced ingredients, including the incredible bounty of the ocean that hugs our shores.
We are looking for colleagues who can quickly perpetuate a culture that embraces great design and superlative service. We seek unique individuals who have a passion for exceptional hotel service that is both intuitive and personal, and who best express that belief in an atmosphere of spontaneity and authenticity. At Alila Hotels, a Hyatt Hotels brand, we believe our guests select our luxury resort because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful, surprisingly different experiences
Join our team and enjoy bountiful benefits:
Complimentary on-site parking!
Discounted Hyatt Hotel rooms and complimentary Hyatt Hotel rooms after a year of service!
Comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance after only 30 days!
401k with generous company match after one year!
Vacation time and sick time available after 90 days!
Great work environment!
Enjoy incredible ocean views!
Highly competitive pay!
The Assistant Executive Housekeeper will assist the Executive Housekeeper in the duties of the housekeeping operation and cleanliness levels in all areas of the property, including staff training, inter-department communications, and staff scheduling. The Assistant Executive Housekeeper will promote an atmosphere that insures customer and associate satisfaction. This position requires strong attention to detail, leadership skills, and the ability to effectively deal with department heads, guests, and team members.Qualifications
- Requires full flexibility, including the ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays and a varied schedule
- A true desire to understand and anticipate the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Strong guest service orientation; experience with Forbes standards preferred.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- Candidates should be extremely creative, innovative, detail oriented and organized
- Strong hotel operations experience
- Previous experience as Operations supervisor or manager preferred
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, strong developer and trainer and effective in providing exceptional customer service
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills