Finance and Accounts
London, United Kingdom
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Finance Manager
Assistant Finance Manager
We are delighted to be advertising for an Assistant Finance Manager at Hyatt's newest UK hotel located in London Blackfriars.
About Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars
Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars is a Grade II listed hotel located in the heart of the City, offering 204 stylish guest rooms and suites. Buried in the heart of the historic Square Mile directly outside Blackfriars station, close to St Paul's Cathedral, the Tate Modern and Shakespeare's Globe Theatre. The Grade II listed hotel is steeped in regal history, residing on the former grounds of King Henry VIII's Bridewell Palace. Opening Autumn 2022 the hotel will boast a conference floor with 4 meeting spaces, 2 restaurants and 1 signature bar.
Duties and tasks related to the Assistant Finance Manager role include
Benefits of the Assistant Finance Manager role include:
- Supporting the Director of Finance in the day to day running on the Finance department
- Ensuring that all hotel processes are in compliance with all aspects of UK rules and regulations, the Management Agreement and Uniform System of Accounts in order to protect and ensure the financial integrity of the hotel operations in every aspect
- Supervise all on-site accounting activities including general books, income audit, account payable, account receivable, credit and collection, bank and BS
- Assists in providing financial support to the business, simplifying work systems and providing support to all the other teams in the interpretation and analysis of revenue & costs matters
- To oversee the month-end procedures and interpret and analyses the financial statements
- To prepare and ensure rotas are posted and timesheets submitted on time, making sure that they reflect business needs and other key performance indicators.
- 12 complimentary nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in selected Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt 'We care for people so they can be their best'. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
If this sounds like theAssistant Finance Manager
role for you then please apply today!