Austin, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Outlets Manager - Benefits Include Medical, Free Room Nights, Paid Vacation and MANY MORE!
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Food and Beverage team as an Assistant Outlets Manager at Miraval Austin Resort and Spa located in Austin, Texas. Not only will you be part of a rock-star team, but you'll get to be part of a company that earned the 16 th spot on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021!
We offer excellent benefits:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Vacation, sick days, new child leave and personal day
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free colleague meals during shift
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Discounts at various retailers -Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and many more
Under the general direction of the Outlets Director, the Assistant Outlets Manager is responsible for aiding in the oversight of Banquets, our Restaurant, In Room Dining, and our Pool Outlets. We are looking for a motivational leader who can assist in managing the day-to-day operations of these outlets with exceptional time management and organizational abilities. This position is responsible for ensuring effective scheduling, training, development and support of our F&B colleagues in order to continuously advance our colleague and guest experience. This is a full time management position which full schedule flexibility, ability to work weekends and holidays.
- A true desire to understand and anticipate the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, including a working knowledge of point of sale systems
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Candidates should possess proven leadership skills
- Candidates should possess strong food and beverage (wine, spirits, beer) knowledge.
- Hotel experience and a thorough understanding of restaurant service is required
- Previous experience as an Assistant Restaurant Manager or a Restaurant Supervisor strongly preferred
- Must possess high energy and an entrepreneurial spirit
Hyatt Hotels follows all COVID-19 CDC and United States Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests.
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.