Animation and Recreation
Koloa, United States
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Pool Operations Manager -Benefits Include Medical, Dental, Vision, Free Room Nights, Paid Time Off and Much More
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest.Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
We offer excellent benefits:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounts at various retailers - Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and many more
The Assistant Pool Operations Manager will oversee the food and beverage and recreation areas on the resort's pool deck. Responsibilities may include scheduling, forecasting and training, ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws as well as all operating procedures. This person may also coordinate special events at the hotel. The Assistant Pool and OperationsManager must have strong communication and analyticalskills, food and beverage cost control experience is helpful.
Hyatt Hotels follows all COVID-19 CDC and US Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests.
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.Qualifications
- Minimum of 2+ years as F&B Management preferred
- Ideal applicant should have strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with flexible work schedule
- Be a team player and a dynamic leader