Food and Beverage Service
Washington, United States
Job Role :
Asst. Restaurant Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Restaurant Manager - Blue Duck Tavern
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Blue Duck Tavern team as our Assistant Restaurant Manager at Park Hyatt Washington. Not only will you be a part of an elite luxury service team, but you will get to be part of a Michelin Acclaimed Restaurant and a company that earned the 20thspot on People's 100 Best Companies that Care in 2022!
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each every guest.Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our mission, values, and goals through: Innovation, Respect, Service-Orientation and Inclusion. Innovate, Hyatt employees are forward thinking and passionate about hospitality. Respect, Hyatt employees are inspired by team spirit and camaraderie. Service-Oriented, Hyatt employees are focused on providing authentic hospitality. Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
Goal of the Assistant Restaurant Manager:Responsible for themanaging the daily opportunities required by strong leadership, and manage theday-to-day operation ofhotel outlets. This position is also ultimately responsible for the quality of service provided.
The Assistant Restaurant Manager Responsibilities may include:
- Supports and Manages theBlue Duck Tavern as well the other F&B outletswhile working closely with the Food & Beverage Director and other hotel departments
- Responsible for short and long term planning of all Outlets,including the Blue Duck Tavern Restaurant , the Lounge andIn-Room Dining
- Ensure effective hiring, training, development, promotion and continuous reinforcement
- Lead and coach the team towards achieving exceptional guest service and employee satisfaction results
- Full understanding of Associate engagement
- Develop and implement creative strategies for revenue enhancement and cost containment
- Develop and recommend the budget, marketing plans and objectives. Manage within those approved plans
- Responsible for maintaining a high energy, positive, professional appearance
- Plan, coordinate & manage special events and holiday functions
- Ability to take the initiative to run the outlets as a free standing entity
Assistant Restaurant Managers are an integral part of the hotel's overall Food and beverage team. Your colleagues will include the Banquet Manager, Executive Steward, Beverage Manager, and Room Service Manager. Experience in the previous mentioned areas will guide you to the next step in your career path as an Assistant Food & Beverage Director.
Hyatt Hotels & Resorts believes in strong commitment to promotion from within. Three quarters of Hyatt's management staff is promoted from within, just about all of your function heads are promoted internally as well. The statistics are there; make it your next step!
Hyatt employees work in an environment that demands exceptional performance, yet reaps great rewards...whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive working environment. If you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
We offer excellent benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after only 30 days
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Discounted F&B when staying at Hyatt Hotels
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan (up to 4%)
- Paid Time Off including new child leave!
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training programs
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Discounts at various retailers - Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and many more