Food and Beverage Service
Phoenix, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Banquet Cook 2 (PM Shifts) - Intermediate Line - Hyatt Regency Phoenix
Why Work at Hyatt Regency Phoenix?
- Discounted employee meals in our employee d
Starts at $18/hour.
We invite you to join our team at Barrel & Bushel, a bar-forward and locally influenced neighborhood eatery located in the heart of Downtown Phoenix. In addition to offering an American comfort-style menu, ourrustic-meets-modern design of our restaurant includes an indoor-outdoor bar concept that creates a welcoming, airy atmosphere.
An intermediate line banquet cookrequires good communication and culinary skills. The desired cook candidate will have hotel cooking experience and a culinary degree. An intermediate cook should have a professional knowledge of cooking ingredients and procedures. Intermediate cook will work single stations in the kitchen and require significant supervision and training.
**Need to have availability for PM Shifts**
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (Full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Tuition/Wellness reimbursement, up to $1,000 a year!
Our Values: Respect Integrity Humility Empathy Creativity Fun
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.Qualifications
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- 2 years of previous line experience preferred.
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
- Candidate should be able to perform all basic cooking skills.
- Able to work single station in the kitchen.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Need to have availability for PM shifts with flexible scheduling.