Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Bar Manager
Just some of the benefits you will enjoy as a Manager of Bar 191 at Hyatt Regency Bishkek:
What you will do as a Manager of Bar 191 at Hyatt Regency Bishkek:
- Free meals on duty at our colleague restaurant
- 12 free hotel nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Discounted hotel stays across Hyatt not just for you but also your family and friends from the day you start!
- 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest at selected Hyatt Hotels
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to provide you with a clear career path as well as job promotion opportunities across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- And lots, lots more!
As Manager of Bar 191 you will be responsible for leading the team to deliver an excellent and impeccable experience for our guests and for supporting the vibrant existing team in the daily operations. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
About Hyatt Regency Bishkek:
- To manage the Bar 191 as unique selling point by providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times and to ensure that brand promise is delivered.
- To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship and handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries.
- To supervise the employees within the department and train on the correct standards. To ensure all employees are aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- To establish and strictly control inventories and to the par stocks in the operation and to ensure that the outlet is adequately equipped.
- To conduct monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- To conduct daily pre-shift briefings to associates on preparation, service and menu.
- To liaise with the Kitchen and Stewarding department on daily operations and quality control.
- To respond to the results of the Consumer Audit and to ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
The first 5 star hotel in the Kyrgyz Republic. A historical property with incomparable comfort and warm hospitality, which creates the perfect ambience for business and leisure travels. Our hotel enjoys a privileged location in the heart of Bishkek and offers spacious guest rooms with inspiring views of Tien-Shan Mountain. Enjoy splendid service and savor our distinctive culinary creations. We offer something for everyone.Qualifications
- 2 + years of experience in a similar role
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined written and verbal communication skills (Russian and English)
- Full Time Management Position that requires full flexibility, ability to work weekends and holidays and a varied schedule
- Proficient computer knowledge, including working knowledge of point of sales systems
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized, have strong leadership skills and possess a strong food and beverage knowledge.
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, and effective in providing exceptional customer service