Food and Beverage Service
London, United Kingdom
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Bar Manager
We are delighted to be advertising for a Bar Manager at Hyatt's newest UK hotel located in London Blackfriars.
About Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars
Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars is a Grade II listed hotel located in the heart of the City, offering 204 stylish guest rooms and suites. Buried in the heart of the historic Square Mile directly outside Blackfriars station, close to St Paul's Cathedral, the Tate Modern and Shakespeare's Globe Theatre. The Grade II listed hotel is steeped in regal history, residing on the former grounds of King Henry VIII's Bridewell Palace. Opening Autumn 2022 the hotel will boast a conference floor with 4 meeting spaces, 2 restaurants and 1 signature bar.
Duties and tasks related to the Bar Manager role include
The Bar Manageris accountable for managing and supporting colleagues with all aspects of the Bar experience, focussing on guest and colleague satisfaction.
Benefits of the Bar Manager role include:
- Develop the leadership skills of leaders in the bar. This includes the development of decision making skills, performance management techniques, function planning ability, process mapping and analysis and sense of urgency and ownership
- Ensure effective working relationships and clear communication are maintained with all colleagues and leaders in the bar and other departments
- Critically assess procedures, policies and methods of operation and alter them where necessary in order to maximise results.
- Ensure the financial success of the department by monitoring productivities, revenues and costs.
- Responsible to mentor and coach colleagues, ensuring maximum engagement and motivation
- Responsible to recruit future talent and manage performance of the team
- Create and implement all beverage menus in cooperation with the Head Bartender
- Ensure that all financial targets are achieved.
- 12 complimentary nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in selected Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt 'We care for people so they can be their best'. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
If this sounds like theBar Manager
role for you then please apply today!