Industry : Other Industry
Department : Front of House
Location : Sydney, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 05 Aug 2022
Job Role : Concierge
Recruiter : Hyatt Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ25593
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-09-16
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences.
Located adjacent to Darling Harbor in Sydney's Central Business District (CBD), Hyatt Regency Sydney is a haven of relaxation for the business or leisure traveler. As Sydney's largest premium hotel, Hyatt Regency Sydney boasts 888 guestrooms, multiple dining experiences and event spaces. The hotel offers more than 3,700 sq m of sleek meeting and event space in the heart of the city featuring two spacious ballrooms with views of Darling Harbour and 21 additional meeting rooms
About the Role
The Bell Attendant will be required to provide information about all hotel facilities and be proactive in selling the properties' facilities. Greet and farewell all guests in a courteous and professional manner. Assist guest with enquires and transportation as required. The loading/unloading of all guest luggage.
Conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel's policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
• Deliver exceptional customer service to both and external and internal guests.
• Anticipate guest's needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates.
• Wherever possible, actively solicit guest feedback in order to seek continual improvement in service and to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Provide information for guests and patrons and follow through on requested arrangements. Have a thorough knowledge of all hotel outlets and concessions, local facilities, transportation services and hotel functions.
• Demonstrate a high level of product knowledge and job skills, showing enthusiasm to increase this knowledge.
• Have an extensive knowledge and location of the hotel services and facilities, hours of operation, guest rooms and suites (Amenities, Location).
• Converses with all in lobby area, creating a friendly and welcoming atmosphere while remaining diplomatic at all times.
• Coordinate and be aware of general arrival and departure patterns for current day, in particular functions, group movements and VIPs.
• Assist with the loading and unloading of guest luggage.
• Escort guests to room and deliver luggage, explaining and up selling facilities of hotel en route. On arrival to room, all amenities and features are to be pointed out and demonstrated if necessary, all in accordance with the standards and procedures.
• Organise taxis/ limousines for guests.
• Maintain and is responsible for the cleanliness of all work areas including the lobby, public areas, driveway and back of house storage areas, presentation of greenery and correct arrangement of public area furniture.
• Be proactive and efficient in your approach to the job and work within the specific standards and procedures for each task.
• To be able to use initiative and work without constant supervision
• Provide care and maintenance when using all hotel equipment.
Our Expectations Include