Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Bell Attendant - Overnight
About Park Hyatt Sydney
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world's premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the role
- Verifies arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests.
- Directs guests and visitors to any of the Hotel's facilities.
- Escorts guests to their rooms, explaining all in house and room facilities.
- To transport guest's luggage to and from the guest's room on arrival and departure.
- Ensures vehicle's license number, type are logged down on the luggage tags for future reference.
- Assists all guests with luggage storage, ensuring the proper handling, storage, security and procedures are followed; transports guest's luggage to their room in an efficient manner.
- Assists to direct traffic in the hotel's driveway
- Be familiar with the hotel's products and services and policies; be aware of all functions and promotions held in the hotel.
- To work overnight from 11.00pm to 7.00am
- Thorough knowledge of Sydney
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Current NSW Manual Driver's License
- Previous experience in a five star hotel is desired