Our foundation in family goes back to 1957, when entrepreneur Jay Pritzker purchased the original Hyatt House motel. Pritzker and his brother, Donald, worked to grow the Hyatt brand, powered by their belief in the importance of family and care. As of March 31, 2020, Hyatt is a global hospitality company with 20 premier brands and more than 900 hotel, all-inclusive, and wellness resort properties in over 65 countries across six continents.With more than 127,000 colleagues across 65 countries, we embrace all cultures, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, ages, abilities, perspectives, and ways of thinking. Our culture is one that empowers every individual to be his or her best, and such authentic connection inspires the way we care for each other and for our guests.Be a part of something bigger. Enjoy life every day. Make a difference in the lives of those around you. Love where you work. Join a company that values respect, integrity, humility, empathy, creativity, and fun. With careers spanning the globe, your perfect opportunity awaits. Discover why Hyatt is consistently ranked one of the world’s best places to work.
Industry : Other Industry
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Guangzhou/China
Level : Management
Posted : 06 Dec 2021
Job Role : Executive Sous Chef
Recruiter : Hyatt Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ27551
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 03 Jan 2022
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Chef de Cuisine is responsible to manage the assigned kitchen as an independent profit centre, in line with the outlet's operating concept and Hyatt International standards, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget, helping to ensure the financial success of the outlet.
- Minimum 2 years experience as Chef de Cuisine or Sous Chef in a hotel or restaurant of good standards; preferably with experience in luxury international brands.
- Qualification in Kitchen Production or Management will be an advantage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential.
- Basic Computer Skills in MS Office, and Recipe Maintenance System is preferred.