Industry : Other Industry
Department : General Management
Location : Hangzhou, China
Level : Director
Posted : 22 Sep 2022
Job Role : Asst. Marketing Manager
Recruiter : Hyatt Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ67926
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-11-01
Salary Range (monthly): USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
The Cluster Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy, collaboration, planning and execution of digital product development activity inGrand Hyatt Hangzhou and Park Hyatt Hangzhou.
Act as a mediator between the regional consumers and the technical teams, communicating consumer needs and translating those needs into new product features.
Building relationships with various business stakeholders, understanding business priorities, defining business requirements on digital product initiatives and obtaining the necessary project funding for project execution.
Investigating current trends to develops and deliver a sustainable digital productfor 2 hotels in Hangzhou.
•Strong understanding of web analytics, ability and affinity toward data interpretation
• Develop and communicate digital and ecommerce performance to hotel leadership, with the ability to make business decisions based on dataand performance
• Excellent Oral and Written Communication
• Adaptable - must be able to adjust to the needs of marketing constituents, along with ever changing advancements in technology
• Team work- Must be able to work in diverse team
• Experience working with website Content Management Systems
• Email content support: Experience creating and developing content and campaign management
• Web-development/related project management experience (including managing agencies for these projects)
• Experience working with website analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics, etc
• In charge Digital marketing of Grand Hyatt Hangzhou & Park Hyatt Hangzhou