Food and Beverage Service
DFW Airport, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Cocktail | Bar Server
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Food & Beverage team at Hyatt Regency DFW locatedat the DFW Airport as an Cocktail Server at Ace's Lounge! Hyatt Regency DFW is conveniently located at Terminal C at the DFW Airport with 812 guestrooms and 85,000 square feet of event space. The hotel is seeking top-talent to add their personality and engagement to the guest experience!
We offer excellent benefits
Let's talk about your schedule
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance after 30 days for Full time
- 401K with company match
- 7 paid holidays and generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
- Discounts at various retailers -Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and many more!
- Tuition Assistance program
- On Site Parking
- Meal Provided during shift and much more!
We are seeking aFull Time or Part Time Cocktail Server withflexibleavailability. Shift times would be anywhere between 4pmto 1am. What are you responsible for?
The Cocktail Server should be knowledgeable of cocktails, beers and wines and create an inviting atmosphere where our guests feel at home during their food & beverage experience.
Qualifications How do you know if this job is for you?
- The F&B Server is responsible for taking customer'sfood and drink orders serve foodand beverages prepare itemized checks and sometimes accept payments.
- Maintains an awareness of food and product information, merchandise promotions, special offers and advertisements.
- Servers accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintains proper cash accountabilities at the POS system.
- Communicates customer requests to co-workers and/or management in a prompt, efficient manner.
- Cooperates and interacts with colleagues in a positive, respectful manner and with a team approach, offering to assist as needed in order to ensure customer service.Reports to work on time and as assigned per the schedule ona regular, consistent basis.
- A warm and outgoing personality with a passion for food and customer service
- Must be at least 18years old
- Prior servingrestaurantexperiencepreferred
- Ability to anticipateand understand guests' needs, focusattention on service details and work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Must be able to stand and exert a well-paced mobility for periods up to 8 hours in length.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant
- Transports and carries objects up to 20 pounds up consistently throughout shift.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
"Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law."