Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Commis Chef (full & part time)
Hyatt Regency Peth is recruiting for professional Commis Chefs to join the Culinary team. Join us to redefine luxury!
Key selling points
About Hyatt Regency
- Permanent Part Time Position
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities
Hyatt Regency hotels and resorts are designed around the power of meaningful connections. The Hyatt Regency brand offers a one-stop experience that puts everything guests need, right at their fingertips, and provides space to work, engage and relax. About the Role
As an energizing and confident Commis Chef, you will join our creative and diverse culinary team, connecting with people and making things happen at Hyatt Regency Perth. You will assist in the preparation and service of food items, providing support and work together with the Chef de Cuisine.
This varied and dynamic role provides a chance to develop your professional culinary career further within an international company; either in Australia or overseas. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Assist in the preparation and production of dishes to the highest possible standard
- Assist in maintaining a minimal food cost by preparing and storing food items correctly
- Ensure that all kitchen areas are clean and tidy at the end of service/shift
- Assist with the daily requisition of food and equipment items
- Ensure proper cleanliness and hygiene procedures are adhered to at all times
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery or similar is a must
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and Workplace Health and Safety standards
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World's Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt, #hyatt_australia_careers at www.perth.regency.hyatt.com and @perth.regency.hyatt.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.