Oceanside, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Cook 2- Valle Restaurant- $500 Sign on Bonus - FT - Benefits Include Medical, Free Room Nights, Paid Vacation and MANY MORE
Join Award-winning Chef Roberto Alcocer at Vallé, a Guadalupe Valley Kitchen as hedraws on the traditions of Mexico's renowned wine region and the bounty of local farms and sea food, to create Valle's bold cuisine paired with a selection on Mexican wine, best enjoyed on the seaside dining veranda in the Dining Room which boasts beautiful ocean views. Guest can enjoy an intimate dining experience with a Chef's tasting menu or a la carte, or if is the case of a special celebratory evening up to eight in our private dining room.
We offer excellent benefits:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Vacation, sick days, new child leave and personal day
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free colleague meals during shift
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Discounts at various retailers - Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and many more
- A line cookrequires good communication and culinary skills. Looking forprofessional knowledge of cooking ingredients and procedures.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- 1+ years of previous line experience in a full-service restaurant
- Candidate should be able to perform all basic cooking skills.
- Able to work single station in the kitchen.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be available PM shifts. Restaurant is open Wednesday - Sunday, 5pm-9pm.
COVID-19 Safety: Hyatt Hotels follows all COVID-19 CDC and US Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests.
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.