Seattle, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Culinary | AM Breakfast Cook 3 ($26.50/hr + Benefits Includes $91/month for Medical after 30 Days!)
Join us for an incredible opportunity to be a part of our Culinary Team as an AM Breakfast Cook 3. The AM Breakfast Cook 3will support " A Seattle Collection ", a multi-property cluster comprised of Grand Hyatt Seattle, Hyatt at Olive 8 and Hyatt Regency Seattle.
This AM Breakfast Cook 3 positionrequires good communication as well as at least 3 years of previous line cook experience. A Culinary degree or related hotel experience preferred. Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills including preparation of soups, sauces, stocks, frying, broiling and be comfortable in producing at fast paced level.
Benefits & Perks:
As a colleague, we have you covered with awesome benefits and perks! Some of those include:
- Medical insurance for you and your dependents for less than $95 per month
- Dental Insurance
- Free Uniforms and Cleaning of your Uniform
- Paid Vacation, sick leave and 2 float days
- Paid Family Bonding Time
- Adoption Assistance
- Discounted parking
- Discounted Rooms at any participating Hyatt location starting on your first day of employment
- Up to 12 complimentary rooms at any participating Hyatt location after 1 year of service
- Free colleague meals during shift
When applying for a position working at a Hyatt hotel, you are pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and attentive colleagues who have a passion for providing efficient service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to open over 800 properties worldwide.
Hedreen Hotel Employer LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.Qualifications
- Requires good communication skills.
- 3 years of previous line or fine dining experience preferred.
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
- Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills.
- Able to work multiple stations in the kitchen.
- Able to produce at a high volume level.
- Requires moderate supervision and training.
- Open schedule flexibility. Available to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Strong knife skills required