Job Description For Culinary | Breakfast Cook 3 ($1,500 Hiring Bonus!)
We currently have an opportunity you will really savor! Explore a career with us and join our team and it could really pay off! Our Hiring Bonus offers:
If you're ready to bring us your passion, we are ready to start this fantastic culinary adventure with you!
- An extra $500 on your first check!
- An extra $1000 after successful completion of 60 days with your new team!
A Tranquil Waterfront Resort on Lake Tahoe - Experience Lake Tahoe from our scenic waterfront resort, nestled perfectly into the Sierra Nevada mountains.
Our guests spend their days exploring the area's winding trails, relaxing at the on-site spa, and dining at our award-winning restaurants before retreating to one of our spacious rooms, upscale suites, or private waterfront cottages. We care for people so they can be their best.
Our Cook 3 position focuses on our Breakfast line,requiringgood communication skills as well as at least two years of previous line andbreakfast dining experience. A Culinary degree or related hotel experience preferred. Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills, as well as, work in the fast pace of the breakfast environment. This person may be required to give direction in the supervisor's absence.
Due to COVID-19 Cleanliness protocols, this role now calls for new duties to ensure safety and cleanliness of frequent touch points and all colleagues must adhere to our COVID-19 prevention plan, includes wearing mask, temperature check and cleaning/disinfecting areas outsidedepartment.Qualifications
Why Work at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe?
- Must have activeemployment authorization to work in the US
- Requires good communication skills.
- 3 years of previous breakfast line experience preferred.
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
- Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills.
- Able to work multiple stations in the kitchen.
- Requires moderate supervision and training.
- Prepared to stand and walk majority of the shift.
Enjoy free colleague meals in our colleague dining hall
12 Free Room Nights at any Hyatt Globally
Free access to the Hotel Gym facilities
Medical Dental and Vision Insurance
Retirement Savings Plan
Excellent training and professional development
Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
$1,000 Wellness/Tuition Reimbursement
Our Vales: Respect Integrity Empathy Humility Creativity Fun