Job Role :
Demi Chef De Partie
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Demi Chef de Partie
Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport is looking for Demi Chef de Partie!
Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport is a welcoming place, where guests find uncomplicated experiences in a casual atmosphere. Our hotel has 330 rooms, 6 spacious meeting places and an inviting restaurant. We welcome guests from all over the world, whether for business, group travel or leisure.
We care about you so you can be at your best!
- You take care of preparing breakfast/lunch/dinner (depending on the shift) in the Kitchen;
- You are responsible for creating remarkable culinary experiences in the Food & Beverage outlets; restaurant and meeting areas;
- You make sure that the HACCP rules and regulations are followed;
- You bring your unique personality to our team of dedicated Chefs;
- Youprovide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service.
- In this role you will join an international team of fun colleagues. You will become part of the Hyatt Family, an international company across 67 countries with global growing opportunities.
- We offer a wide variety of online courses and class room trainings for both professional and personal development. Furthermore we focus on your personal development plan and support you in achieving your career goals.
- You are eligible for discounted room rates as of day 1.
- You are eligible for up to 12 complimentary room nights per year within our Hyatt hotels, after one year of service.
- We offer a competitive salary according to the Dutch Labor Agreement of Hospitality (Horeca CAO), 8% vacation allowance & travel allowance
- We offer free parking for all our colleagues. You can also park your car when you go on holiday and make free use of our Shuttle bus to go to Schiphol Airport.
- In addition we offer 5 extra paid paternity days after 1 year of service.
- You have an European passport or a Dutch work permit;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are flexible working different shifts (morning and evening);
- You are passionate about hospitality;
- You have graduated a Culinary Program.
- You have experience working in a hotel kitchen;
- You have kitchen hygiene certifications.
We are looking forward to meeting you if you are interested!