Job Role :
Demi Chef De Partie
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Demi Chef de Partie
find your place at park hyatt toronto: Be a part of something bigger. Make a difference in the lives of those around you. Love where you work. Join a family that values respect, integrity, humility, empathy, creativity and fun. At Hyatt, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of our purpose, to care for people, so they can be their best.
e part of the team bringing in a new era of a Toronto legacy hotel. Recently renovated with striking architecture, art and bespoke culinary experiences, Park Hyatt Toronto offers sophisticated, approachable luxury with distinct character highlighting our Yorkville location.
WHAT ARE THE ADDITIONAL BENEFITS of WORKING AT THE park hyatt toronto?
SUMMARY About the Role- Demi Chef de Partie
- Complimentary meal during shift
- Complimentary hotel nights and discounts at Hyatt properties around the world
- Extended Health and Dental medical benefits for you and your dependents 30 days after joining
- Tuition reimbursement program
A Demi Chef de Partie requires good communication and culinary skills. The desired cook candidate will have hotel cooking experience and a culinary degree. A Demi Chef de Partie should have a professional knowledge of cooking ingredients and procedures. Intermediate cooks will work single stations in the kitchen and require significant supervision and training.Qualifications
All Candidates must be in possession of identification proving authorization to work in Canada. This Position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas. Resumes submitted that cannot fulfill these requirements will not be considered.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- 2 years of previous line experience preferred
- A culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred
- The candidate should be able to perform all basic cooking skills
- Able to work single station in the kitchen
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time