Sales and Marketing-PR
Seattle, United States
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Destination Sales Executive
Join us for an incredible opportunity to be a part of ourSales Teamas a Destination Sales Executive. The Destination Sales Executive will support " A Seattle Collection ", a multi-property cluster comprised of Grand Hyatt Seattle, Hyatt at Olive 8 and Hyatt Regency Seattle.
The Destination Sales Executive is a fully competent individual who has experience in the sales process and function of a hotel. Responsibilities include booking group events within the group booking parameters, provides property support by coordinating and executing site inspections/visits for sales managers who are on work travel, PTO or remote, coordinating and planning all Familiarization Tours (FAM) or in-market customer events. Duties also include representing sales department at staff and stand up meetings and reports out on sales activity along with attending pre- and post-convention meetings to understand group needs, obtain feedback on quality of product (e.g., rooms, meeting facilities and equipment, food and beverage), service levels and overall satisfaction. Destination Sales Executive will partner with Sales managers & Operations team to develop creative aspects and execution of site visits after gathering all important customer data in order to plan appropriately. This position will also uphold and maintains all site inspection SOPs and procedures, understands competitor's and Seattle market to differentiate A Seattle Collection from the competition during the site visit, providing expert knowledge on local destination, executes and supports Customer Service Standards and property 's Brand Standards. Performs other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs.
Benefits & Perks:
- Meets with walk-in clients and qualifies lead for account/sales manager.
- Attends and facilitates pre-planning visits to establish consistent customer communication.
- Greets site clients and escorts overnight guests to their rooms
- Acts as Personal Concierge to client while on site to help coordinate any special requests.
- Assists with all transportation requests for sites and meets client upon arrival.
- Entertains customers by showing them the property and key locations surrounding the property
- Provides after-hours entertaining for customers
- Coordinates and delivers amenities and welcome note t to guest rooms
- Serves the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the appropriate features and services that best meet their needs and exceed their expectations, while building a relationship and loyalty
As a colleague, we have you covered with awesome benefits and perks! Some of those include:
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Free Uniforms and Cleaning of your Uniform
- Paid Vacation, sick leave and 2 float days
- Paid Family Bonding Time
- Adoption Assistance
- Discounted parking
- Discounted Rooms at any participating Hyatt location starting on your first day of employment
- Up to 12 complimentary rooms at any participating Hyatt location after 1 year of service
- Free colleague meals during shift
When applying for a position working at a Hyatt hotel, you are pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and attentive colleagues who have a passion for providing efficient service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to open over 800 properties worldwide.
Hedreen Hotel Employer LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.Qualifications
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum of 2-4 years of hotel sales or comparable experience preferred
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge and Envision
- Prefer completion of a Hyatt Corporate Management TrainingProgram or equivalent training
- Prefer selling, negotiating, business writing and presentation skills training
- Community involvement and/or professional association is highly regarded
- Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to verify that the property needs are being achieved and the sales efforts are complementary, not duplicative.